Monday, March 3, 2008

sparkly, indie, and imaginary

Excitement has overcome my innate reticence to talk myself up. So...um...here goes...
I've started contributing to Three Imaginary Girls, Seattle's "sparkly indie-pop press."



Three Imaginary Girls were voted "MVP of Seattle Music 2004" by readers of the Seattle Weekly, and were listed in Seattle Magazine's Most Influential People issue. In addition to publishing reviews of new music releases, live shows, film, theater, and books, TIG also publishes a calendar of upcoming live shows (with recommendations), plus books music showcases and contributes to other music publications. I am honored to be in such awesome (and sparkly) company.

Check the review for the live show with Holy Fuck and A Place to Bury Strangers.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome Jeanine - I really like 3 Imaginary Girls