Sunday, February 24, 2008

Craigslist quirky gigs

So I'm idly cruising the CL Gigs section and run across these gems:

The game Rock Band needs a drummer. Duuude. It would be SO AWEsome if we played every song perfectly at the expert level and beat the game. We'd make so much money. Heh-heh. We're SO good, but we need a drummer. Rockband superstars, this month's Vice mag has an insert just for you: "Rockband Guide to Power Stances."



Tree Climber. Get paid $15 to climb a tree in a very busy city park and retrieve a remote control plane for a "big guy."

Need girls to sing "It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To." A call for singers to perform at a birthday party for a 70-year-old woman. Sounds like a fun party. A real upper. Right.

Old bikes wanted for vintage bike film. It's a love story: boy-bike meets girl-bike. Prefer black or brown (for boy bike) and pink (for girl bike). I wonder if they hook up and what rating the MPAA will give.

No comments: