Saturday, November 24, 2007

Wild Turkey Friday

Friends came up with an excuse to get together the day after Thanksgiving: Wild Turkey Friday. We had no intention of actually drinking this sh*t, however someone brought a cluster of airline-sized bottles. So we all shared one (still as nasty as ever). I'm just glad we also had Casablancas to freshen the mouth.

The remainder were labeled for subsequent years and we each drew one from the pile. So I'll be hosting the gtg in 2009, when we'll crack this particular baby open and pass it around.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY! I'm glad the tradition is continuing. I'm also glad that as the said person who supplied the airline-sized bottles, I somehow got out of having to host the annual Wild Turkey Friday parties. Next time, I won't be sidelined by being a DD.