Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Street finds: lost or discarded?

Strangely, I've come to have three "found" items on my table. I don't usually pick stuff up off the sidewalk, but for whatever reason...these were.

Each are personal enough to either be accidentally lost and missed, or deliberately discarded in a fit of emotional spring cleaning.

No back story provided, so feel free to make up your own.

Exhibit 1: Polaroid of a cool vintage car parked in a carport. Possibly a Karmann Ghia. (15th and Olive)

street find #1


Exhibit 2: Personal catharsis as a thank you letter.
"I want my heart to bleed like my pen when it hits the paper." (Pine and 14th)

street find #2


Exhibit 3: Holiday family picture. Not very interesting, unless you're related. (Belmont and Pike)

street find #3

I'm happy to help reunite these items with their owners if anyone recognizes details here.

No comments: