Sunday, April 6, 2008

April 29: Free Cone Day at Ben and Jerry's

Ice cream lovers, mark your calendars for the 30th annual free cone day at Ben and Jerry's Scoop Shops. The magic day this year is Tuesday, April 29th, 2008.
Check Ben and Jerry's website store locator for those participating in the free cone day.
The three choices in the greater Seattle area:

  • University Village
  • Kirkland
  • Auburn/Lake Tapps

L.A. peeps, you have 9 choices. (the sun shines more down there, yo)

I think ice cream ok, but don't loooove it or ever choose it for a dessert treat. If it is served on a plate with cake, sure I'll have a bite or two. Or I might not. I know I'm in the minority, but that just means more for you ice cream whores.

New flavors introduced this year include Cake Batter and Imagine Whirled Peace. (I might have to try that one just for the name alone.)

No comments: